Monday, October 4, 2010

Young & Determined

This is my first post and my first blog so I would like to tell you all a little bit about myself. My name is Thomas Alexander and I am a 20 year old male. I am a full-time student at West Virginia University and I also work two part time jobs as a cook and a clothing store associate. I consider myself as being bright, creative, and motivated. I have had big aspirations since I was a kid and I continue to think BIG! I am a very friendly person and I love listening to and helping people. In the near future I intend to start an innovative, cheap and effective online advertising company and I intend to document my process, my success and failures! I am looking for advice as well as to give any advice that I can so that you all can learn from my failures and from my successes :). I am currently researching the advertising business and I will start writing my own articles, stories of my attempts as well as any funny debacles that occur! :)

 Cheers!
 Tom Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment